Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - Updated 3/10
(01-17-2016, 04:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I want some snacks (Damon Harrison). Sims didn't make the impact I wanted. Patty cake Peko is on the decline. Thompson tore his ACL late in the year. Terrance Knighton was supposed to be the big NT prize last year in free agency and he definitely didn't break the bank. We could lock up one of the best run stuffers in the league for the prime of his career for a reasonable contract.

I think our defensive numbers against the run were deceiving. We need to get better.

Yeah, Damon Harrison is my early FA want as well. Maybe Potroast could be had for cheap after his poor season
if we cannot get Harrison. Peko had his best year but i still think it is only a matter of time before he starts to fall
off and even in his best year Peko is not near as good as Harrison.

I also like Mark Barron if we cannot bring back Iloka.

Nick Perry is a thought at DE for us if we don't bring back Gilberry, i always thought he was a 4-3 End and the
Packers used him wrong. I think Perry would be an upgrade over Gilberry.

Also, i would like for us to look at some of the Linebackers. I always like Tank Carder in college but i have heard
nothing about him in the NFL. Demario Davis is a guy i would like for us to look at for sure or Jasper Brinkley.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-04-2016, 02:34 PM