Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House fails to override veto of Obamacare repeal
(02-04-2016, 02:40 PM)Benton Wrote: That was/is lip service. The Dems had a majority, they asked the GOP to participate. They did by saying they wanted no HCR. If you have a seat at the table and decline the invitation, you don't have any room to complain about getting left out of the talks.

As far as majority of Americans hate, that's probably more personal belief than polling. Even after six years of spin by the GOP, there's usually a 5-6% polling difference in those who support and those who oppose. And some of those who oppose do so because they think it didn't go far enough. That's not hate.

There is no seat at the table if they say here is how it's gonna go. Either get on or beat it.

I have yet to meet 1 person who either doesn't pay more for their healthcare. I am sure there are some but not around anyone that I have come across and spoken about healthcare. When healthcare comes up most just roll their eyes and complain about Obamacare and the IRS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: House fails to override veto of Obamacare repeal - StLucieBengal - 02-04-2016, 03:06 PM