Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-04-2016, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If folks that fight hunger said: You are hungry because this person is causing you to be hungry, while ignoring the fact that you are hungry because of something you are doing to yourself and then told the hungry folks that we are going to "help" you by focusing on the smaller reason why you are hungry because you will like me better if I don't point out the fact that most of you are hungry is because of something you are going to yourself. The yes those folks would be hypocrites.

BLM does not do this.

The black community does not do this.

Here is the problem.  When groups like BLM claim there are racists cops out there white folks like you could just say "That is right.  There are some racists cops out there.  We need to address the problem"  But instead you say "There are no racists cops.  It is all your fault."

I don't know why it is so hard for some white people to admit that there are racists white people.  Well, actually I do understand why some white folks refuse to admit it.  .  .  .  

"The man doth protest too much methinks"

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - fredtoast - 02-04-2016, 03:18 PM