Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House fails to override veto of Obamacare repeal
(02-04-2016, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is no incentive to move towards anything a conservative would promote.

This is the type issue that should have to be voted on every 10 years. We have a lot of these types.

Sure there is. With the divisiveness of the country no one can sit around and just wish that one party won't get a super majority that can override a veto or get control of both elected branches of government. By going to the table and negotiating a bipartisan deal they can help insure that there will not be a cluster **** after the elections.

I guess my problem is that I see the incentive as being doing what is best for the people of this country. It's the whole idealist attitude I have as a civil servant, serving the people and all. It's apparently not seen as an incentive for some, and it's not enough of an incentive for the people that is really should be the biggest incentive for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: House fails to override veto of Obamacare repeal - Belsnickel - 02-04-2016, 03:20 PM