Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-04-2016, 04:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is getting ridiculous.  there have been dozens of links PROVING that they are looking inward and addressing the problem of black-on-black violence within black communities.  But for some reason you demand that they should be come to your white neighborhood and protesting about it there instead of inside black communities where it is actually happening.

And why the hell would I care if they are "beholden to me".  What does that even mean?  Who thinks like that?  Just because I am in favor of justice you think I am pandering to black people?

How would you respond if I said the only reason you support Christian values is because you want Christians to be beholden to you?  Would you think that made any sense?

You come up with some of the craziest arguments.
The arguement is simply questioning the motives of BLM. An organization heavily funded by the Democracy Alliance and one that has shown to be divisive in the past. Somehow this has lead you to channel your inner Kanye West and assert "bfine don't like black people".

Here's some insight on the Democratic Alliance:

Quote:In 2012, the Democracy Alliance ceased funding a number of prominent progressive organizations. According to the Huffington Post, "The groups dropped by the Democracy Alliance tend to be those that work outside the [Democratic] party's structure." This move cost the Democracy Alliance the support of Soros ally Peter B. Lewis, the billionaire founder of Progressive Auto Insurance.[13]
According to the Huffington Post, the Democracy Alliance "is largely divided into two camps: one that prefers to focus on electing Democrats to office, and another that argues for more attention to movement and progressive infrastructure building in order to create a power center independent of the Democratic Party apparatus."[14]
In 2015, the Democracy Alliance announced a new strategy called "2020 Vision."[9]
The strategy is centered on electing more Democrats to state level offices to build its political influence by 2020. The Democracy Alliance plans to raise more than $150 million over five years to assist more than 30 groups, including organizations focused on battles to increase the minimum wage, oppose voter ID laws, address global warming and reduce the influence of money in elections.

Given this, why would anybody think the true motive of the "movement" might be political? I have not mentioned any other equal rights organization, as there are those dedicatedto improving race relations and working toward equality. I'm just of the opinion the BLM is not one of them.

So you can take your same tired accusation of racism/racist and share it with those that are guliable enough to believe it; simply because I question the motives of an organization that exploits black-folk to achieve their true desires. I think you've got one or two around here buying it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - bfine32 - 02-04-2016, 04:35 PM