Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-04-2016, 06:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: He said they will move forward and work for 2016.

He said "don't"...not "can't".  If you want to read into that then it should be they would rather knock him out of the game than cover him all game.

And Burfict WAS an idiot to take that penalty at that time...and AB included Jones' penalty...and it did end up costing the Bengals the game.

Sorry if reality is hard to face.   Sad

First of all, quit fabricating shit.  I never said anything about whether he was an idiot or not.  So get off that.  You think calling a guy an idiot you'll play twice a year is a good idea, we'll just agree to disagree.

I'm sorry if you lack the common sense to see how don't want to and can't, in this instance, are one and the same.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that up to the yellow goggles rather than IQ.

I'm not hurt about anything.  The past is gone.

And like I said earlier, they had been doing a pretty good job of covering him the whole game, so that AB statement was way off base, even though you can't or won't see it.   If your plan to defend him was to knock him out, wouldn't they have attempted it before the last play of the game? 

Oh yeah, when it comes to idiots tryint to hurt guys they can't cover, look no further than the king of all idiots in the leagues, Mike Mitchell, who head hunted Tyler Eifert, since he knew he couldn't cover him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football - McC - 02-04-2016, 06:58 PM