Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-05-2016, 03:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eh, not really.  Your interpretation that saying it in public is about rallying support for your ideas speaks volumes about your lack of personal conviction.

Again, you want private, stick to friends and not post on the internet.  Especially when your PM is a ragfest about what a big meanie the recipient is.  Even more so when you then denigrate the manhood of others for "complaining".  Your argument is a curious mix of perverse privacy and Babysitter's Club.

Actually, that's an instance that I'd come close to sharing your opinion on.  However, I think the apology would have meant more if you'd made it in public.  After all, you felt you had denigrated him in public, why should the apology be in private?  I insult you in front of hundreds and apologize one on one doesn't exactly make moral sense does it?
I actually apoligized to everyone publically and then PM'd a few that were more involved in the back and forth.

Just my opinion, but I've seen many a coward talk big in public; however, when it's just the 2 of you, they don't have as much to say
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football - bfine32 - 02-05-2016, 01:58 PM