Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Speech at Islamic Society of Baltimore
(02-05-2016, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't delete any post.   I was wondering where my post went.    If you truly want a breakdown by me then I will get to it today.   I didn't take you serious when you wanted a breakdown from me.

(02-05-2016, 02:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Like I said yesterday, yes, I genuinely would like to hear what you thought.

As for the deleted posts, there were at least 2 of mine deleted here, and I know of one of yours, can one of the mods give some insight?  This was an exceptionally cordial exchange by Lucy and my standards, why were these posts deleted?

(02-05-2016, 03:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't have any idea why posts would have been deleted in this thread.  they were pretty mild compared to some other stuff that goes on around here.

Ninja

As a complete aside and totally off topic:  The next part of this scene where they are peering through the hole in the wall (spoilers  Smirk) and the camera slowly pulls back is one THE top three scenes in cinematic history in my book.

Carry on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama Speech at Islamic Society of Baltimore - GMDino - 02-05-2016, 03:21 PM