Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group
(02-06-2016, 11:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So we've gone from stepping in if you see someone attacked to stepping in if a refugee is talking to a woman? Not following your line of thought, here. Stepping in because they were talking has the potential to be construed as racist, stepping in because of them being attacked is not going to be. You seem to be moving the goalposts, there.

Then either you are naive or being intentionally so. 

What happens is usually not what is reported.

Refugee attacks woman.  I step in to stop it. 

When questioned, the refugee isn't going to say "Gee, ya know what?  Ya caught me, I was trying to hurt her, but that man stopped me", more like "I was just trying to talk to her, and then she screamed, and out of no where this man comes and knocks me down."

The media will allude that the woman screamed because she is irrationally afraid of the refugee and thinks all non white men are rapist and so screamed because she "thought" the man was dangerous when he was just trying to strike up an innocent conversation.  Then they will say I overreacted and that I just didn't want to see a non white man talking to a white female.

You see, the media won't report that I was acting to prevent an attack, even if that was what took place.  They will spin it to fit a narrative.  The narrative recently is that a white woman is racist if she doesn't want to date a black guy.  So she shouldn't be fearful if a non white man approaches her to talk to her, to see if she may be interested in going out. 

http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2013-11-if-you-wont-date-people-of-a-certain-race-youre-raci

To just assume that a refugee that approaches her is going to attack her would be considered racist in the eyes of the MSM.  However considering the attacks that have been reported all throughout Europe, it isn't racist as much as it would be considered prudent, to want to avoid the refugees. 

The spin is what I am referring to, not the reality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group - Sovereign Nation - 02-07-2016, 01:50 AM