Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-17-2015, 05:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No denied as in not getting what He wants. 

It makes no sense to base our eternal soul on what would be less than a blip in time.  It makes no sense to create these souls, and decide to test them where the end result could be eternal torture.  What is the purpose of that?  

How much sense does it make to ignore instruction that will allow you to spend an eternity in a paradise were there is no pain, anger, loss or hate?

What is so hard about being a Christian? Believer or not, bad things still happen to good people and they have to deal with it. I've done things in my life that anyone would consider un-Christian. I've done things in my life that some Christians would disagree with, though it's not really clearly stated if it's right or wrong (ex: have an alcoholic beverage at dinner). 

This is kind of OT, but i spend the time i do debating people; not because i think they're wrong and they're going to hell. Not because i think my way is better than their way. Not because i believe it's my job as a Christian to tell them what they're doing wrong. I do it because i believe what i believe is real and i want them to make a decision based on their beliefs that have been thoroughly tested by logical, reasoned counterpoints.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-17-2015, 05:24 PM