Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group
(02-07-2016, 08:10 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Those situations are not comparable for any number of reasons.

And yes, yes you are misrepresenting what I said. But it since you seem to be unable to comprehend what you read, I won't bother explaining to you why your situations are not comparable or how you are misrepresenting my statements. Not going to waste my time on you.

Typical response from you.

These situations aren't comparable because they don't fit YOUR stance.  The point that I am making, which you seem to think is wrong, is that the media has portrayed whites in a very negative light.  Which means, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that the media would spin any type of altercation between a group like Soldier of Odin and refugees as racist whites attacking innocent nonwhites.  I want you to pay attention to the word "like" because that would be anyone that is white and not necessarily a group.

Not only that, I am the one that is at fault and unable to comprehend things... seems legit. 

Please, don't waste your time.  I didn't start the conversation with you.  If I recall, and I checked, I was responding to Lucie.  You are the one that chimed in. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group - Sovereign Nation - 02-07-2016, 10:34 PM