Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - Updated 3/10
(02-02-2016, 10:32 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Agreed, we had a good amount of sacks but I don't think our TFL numbers on run plays were anything to write home about.

Watching Denvers D-Line reminded me how the only pass rushers we have are Dunlap and Atkins.... meanwhile teams like Denver have about 5.

We need more guys who can pass rush as well as stop the run. Most of our guys have a niche one way or the other unfortunately.

It's a scheme thing as well, but damn I wish our pass rush was as ferocious. Flash backs of Big Ben having 10 seconds in the pocket is haunting.

Denver had the best Defense in the league maybe in history of game from some accounts... a rare season.. no one compares to Denver this year not even Carolina and what really enabled them to do so well with front 7,, their back 4 did... they went one on one and allowed them to rush more.. we did a decent job at that also.. we need to keep our back 4 strong.. focus on a LB .. im fine with our lineman right now.. focus needs to be corners/safety and outside LB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - Essex Johnson - 02-09-2016, 11:36 AM