Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy
(02-09-2016, 10:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Thanks for giving short, fat kids all over the world the opportunity to learn leadership by mocking their appearance. 
In the spirit of learning leadership through Lucie's bullying model, I would just like to take the time to single out you two geniuses IOT belittle your intelligence, but you're both probably too stupid to understand I'm doing this for your own good. Additionally, I don't want to hear either of you two whining because I'm not politically correct about your "feelings."

Actually you're the one that's too stupid. I have not stated my position on bullying, yet you jumped to conclusions because I said "short and fat" which offended you.  I do recall somewhere in these threads dino said something about himself being fat.
You may be surprised about how I feel about bullying.

You should know, what is the correct term used by the PC correct liberal a-hole these days?...vertically challenged and weighty?

Why were you bullied btw?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy - Vlad - 02-10-2016, 01:34 AM