Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marco Rubio: the first robotic candidate
(02-10-2016, 03:36 AM)Vlad Wrote: What evidence do you have that there is a correlation between PC and insults and that the "vast majority" behave in the way you describe? Never heard of such bullshit.

Exhibit A:  Donald Trump

Quote:Seems to me that most of those who complain about PC bullshit are conservative leaning

Yes.  "Conservative leaning" individuals are upset it isn't the 1850s any more and they are offended people hold them personally responsible when they use demeaning or derogatory terms to describe others.

Quote:while those that can't handle insults after insulting others are liberals such as yourself.

The very first time you addressed me was with an insult.  Unlike other "conservative leaning" individuals here, I've never complained about being insulted.

I've asked you before and you failed to answer, what makes me a liberal?  Is it because I'm a military veteran?  Is it because because I'm a gun owner and hunt?  Is it because I grew up poor, white trash?  Is it because I live in the South?  Is it because I can change my mind based upon new information?  Is it because I have both liberal and conservative opinions?  Or is it because deep down you're a "self-loathing" "dick" who realizes I'm just a better person than you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marco Rubio: the first robotic candidate - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-10-2016, 04:15 AM