Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marco Rubio: the first robotic candidate
(02-10-2016, 06:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nothing like trusting the government and a guy who has a history of declaring bankruptcy to do something on time and on budget.  Believe me, I hope Trump isn't awful if he wins, but I'm not holding my breath.

And I keep telling you, I don't CARE if Trump offends people, I just don't see offending people as some sort of key to productivity like you do.

It's not the key to productivity, but this country was founded because we didn't want to be oppressed and go with the flow, and then it became great because we wanted to do great things and reach for the stars.

Now, the Democrat way, and even some Republicans' way, way is more "our country is good enough.  Let's make sure everyone is equal and we don't have to strive for more.

That's why I don't think offending people is the key to productivity, but it's necessary if we want to strive to be great.  It's not even that it's intended or required, but it's a byproduct and will happen in our attempt to be great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marco Rubio: the first robotic candidate - BFritz21 - 02-10-2016, 06:56 PM