Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-18-2015, 02:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How can knowledge be the after effect of something which hasn't happened?

If God knows I will be condemned to Hell before I am born is it possible for me to accept Jesus as my Savior so I will ascend to Heaven?  No. I can't make the right choices to change my fate if God already knows I'm going to Hell. If I were able to make the right choices then God would know know I'm going to Heaven. If I can't make the correct choices to change my fate then I don't have free will.

You are running into the same circular argument they have given me for months. I believe they do it in an attempt to frustrate so they dont have to admit to the fallacy of their logic. They try to muddy the question, but it is very simple....does god know all, or doesnt he? If he does then free will and the decisions of the human have absolutely nothing to do with it. If he knows all, then he knew the choices that would be made before they were even made...or the human was even created. If he doesnt know all, then he isnt really the all knowing all seeing god the religion portrays. So dont get caught up in their circular BS that keeps ignoring the true essence of the question. Does god know all, or doesnt he?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - Beaker - 06-18-2015, 02:18 AM