Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game
(02-08-2016, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fair enough statement.  Now, you take personal bias out of the equation, as everyone knows that you hold the Steelers organization in a very high esteem.  Have even seen the word "respect" thrown around a time or two, in regard to your opinion of that team.

Suppose it was Belichick, or Harbaugh that "accidentally" stepped onto the field of play, and into the path of an opposing player.  Is it still an unfortunate accident, or a calculated move?

I don't know about Harbaugh, but if it was Belichick, I would think it was a calculated move. Why? Because the whole league knows that guy cheats! From spying to deflating footballs, that guy will do anything to win. Maybe that's why he has so many wins? Maybe? Belichick and Tomlin aren't even close. Tomlin doesn't have a reputation for cheating. Even if his stepping on the field wasn't accidental and on "purpose", as you like to think, why hasn't he done anything similiar since then? How come he isn't cheating as much as Belichick? He's certianly had TIME to!

Talk about a personal bias... you're a Bengals fan so anything Steelers related, you're automatically going to think the worst. Also, something tells me that this year's playoff loss to the Steelers might be bugging you still. Don't worry, the Bengals are good enough to make it to the playoffs again next year. They'll be one-and-done again, but at least they'll make it. For Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis, that's "Good Enough"!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - BFritz21 - 01-24-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 01-25-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - coltsfan4ever - 02-11-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 02-12-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 02-13-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 02-13-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 02-14-2016, 01:13 AM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 02-09-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game - Vlad - 02-14-2016, 01:15 PM