Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting stat showing which teams value the draft
(02-10-2016, 03:58 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: This would be a good movie idea.... (Kevin Costner would have to play the lead though...)

...extremely boring lead about an over the hill hipster who wouldn't dream of standing up to his girlfriend because girls are always right, but by golly he would look like a gm who cares sooooo much about everyone's feelings and never about the things that really matter..

Did I mention that Kosner isn't my favorite actor? It's not because he comes over as wimpish.. It's because he doesn't beat his wife and kids on Teevee√.. Darn him anyway!

√ I am not and never have advocated that anyone should beat their wives and children. Only Kevin Kosner should simply because he's the ultimate weenie and needs to be demonized for something other than being a lousy actor..

Ok, I'm out of this thread. I think I've stepped in it enough already..

By the way my wife and kids approve of this post and I have never beaten them even on teevee!

Edit: I just realized that I misspelled Costner on multiple occasions. Dammit anyway!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting stat showing which teams value the draft - grampahol - 02-11-2016, 07:52 PM