Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict's Suspension Likely to be Upheld
(02-12-2016, 01:58 AM)Utts Wrote: While shut up dude it's football is a compelling argument, you couldn't be more wrong. If Burfict were a Steeler, you'd think his punishment was probably too lenient. 

Burfict isn't nasty, he's an undisciplined thug. I hope the people in his inner circle aren't as clueless as you, or his career is going to end far too early.
Have you ever watched NFL network and heard somebody mention anything about the fact bad things happen in NFL pileups? Wtf do you think we play against? It aint a secret things get ugly in the AFC North. 

Why do we have to play two hand touch when our opponents play tackle foootball. Why did AJ green miss our playoff game last year? And who got that suspension?

Yea.. Guy plays NFL football. Gets paid to hit people.. Does his job better than the chosen ones,.. so now he is classified as a thug. Makes sense. As long as thug is the cool meaning like back in the 90s rap songs.

I agree his career is in jeopardy. But I am a Bengals fan calling BS on this witch hunt because as long as Ive been an NFL fan I havent had to wonder if a guy would get banned from the league for hitting to hard. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict's Suspension Likely to be Upheld - NATI BENGALS - 02-12-2016, 03:52 AM