Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Harmening Wrote: Ridicule you? 
It was a harmless question preceding my belief that he would be the only one with the answer.
Stop always making things about you, because that wasn't even necessarily directed toward you alone.
First you say it was a harmless question, but then say that it wasn't directed at me alone, which means it was directed at me and others in the thread.

Like I said, you're completely terrible at arguing a point.

Stop trying to take shots at me when you post things that have no value to anything and there would be nothing to take personally.  Just boils down to stop being a troll because it doesn't do much for your credibility.

(02-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Harmening Wrote: As for your definition of debate: what is it exactly that you are going to debate?
All we know is that none of us know whether any of the things you said happened, actually did, so how could one take a stance on the subject either way to have a back and forth? (otherwise known as a debate)
Too bad Jeremy Hill wasn't a member here so he could chime in and explain.
It could be debated by saying he was fighting for more yards, or he just hadn't done it all year, so the coaches mustn't have drilled it into his mind enough, or he was trying to soften his fall, or any number of other possibilities.  

How many things are discussed on a message board that don't have a definite answer?  Message boards would be boring if everyone knew the answer to every question.   

Other people were offering their opinions on the subject, and you littered the thread by being a troll, and you failed at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball? - BFritz21 - 02-12-2016, 11:17 PM