Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aqib Talib: Why no public outcry?
(02-09-2016, 11:30 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why is Alib Talib's face mask on a Carolina player during the Super Bowl not drawing more media and public out cry? That was about as dirty of a play you will see.

And then Talib has the nerve to say this about the play:

“[The facemask] I just did on purpose, and I just had to show him. It’s probably going to be a fine, but, hey, we’re world champs.”

Will Talib get suspended next season for the play? Will he get fined?

Is this all Vontez Burficts fault?

Probably.

Here is the video of the play if you havent seen it:

http://deadspin.com/aqib-talib-admits-he-tried-to-rip-corey-browns-head-off-1758007923?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I honestly think it's because the NFL or the media didn't want to have another controversy after the Super Bowl like last year. Last year they had a huge controversy around flat footballs and things were so drawn out that a lot of people were saying the Patriots cheated. Everyone has their own opinion and perspective on things but I think if the NFL and media was focused on Aqib to that extent it just would have demolished Super Bowl. If you truly think about it "Aqib Talib" should have been suspended the instant the face mask penalty took place or the second he got called for two fouls. They should have said lets kick him out he's way out of character. Since they missed that there is no point in discussing it too much and better to leave it alone. But I feel your pain. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aqib Talib: Why no public outcry? - CrazyAnimal8 - 02-13-2016, 03:15 AM