Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-14-2016, 08:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pretty much every thing said in the OP about Black History Month is a misrepresentation.  Apparently a lot of people here are not involved ast all with what their kids learn at school.  Black History Month does not teach that white people are bad and black people are all victims.  Instead it celebrates accomplishments of black people throughout history.

The funniest part of the thread was when SN was bawling about how they never teach them that there were successful black people before the civil rights movement or evn during the slave era.  Inn fact those things are taught.  But when you brag about your own ignorance and think you can win an argument by using one word over and over again facts don't really matter.

But if you don't believe me then ask your kids.  Instead of believing everything that is written on the Whtie supremacists websites just learn for yourself.  Ask the teacher to see the curriculum.

The funniest part is the misrepresentation here.

The video is from Youtube, not a white supremacist site.  Not only that. but you say don't believe everything that is heavily slanted but the school system that you attend is heavily slanted liberal.  Might be why you are a democratic liberal?

But when you are conditioned to hate your self as much as you do, it is easy to be ignorant when someone is not self hating and attack them for having a positive view on their own heritage.

Can you name one good thing that white people have done?  Something positive.

The irony of you crying about me using the same word over and over is that what is it that YOU, Dino, Patty and Matty always do?  You cry Strawman! OVER and OVER and OVER.  Since I am a pro-white and not anti-non white, and that concept is alien to you do to your brainwashing, has the same words being thrown at me that liberals all have in common.  Racist, White Supremacist...  if I was black you would celebrate my desire to be pro-black. 

"Oh no!  SN is calling me what I am, over and over.  I know, I will just repeat over and over that he is Strawmanning and a racist, White Supremacist!"

That is you Freddie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-14-2016, 09:10 PM