Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-14-2016, 09:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Flag?  Hilarious

If we were in public would you go to the cops and complain?  Or maybe they don't have any kind of power?   Mellow

Anyway, if you want to continue to say you're not racist and then continue to say racist things that meme is very appropriate.

So stop before another thread gets locked over stupid shit and stay on topic.   Rock On

Rich coming from you.

You know what I am talking about.

If we were in public, I would treat you the same and that is laugh at you.  If you desired to escalate things then I would laugh even more as I showed you the error of our ways.

You just think I am a racist because I am white.

Again, with the misrepresentation.  Please point out any moment I have been demeaning toward other races?  That's what makes a racist, not someone who points out the hypocrisy of white shaming and white guilt. 

Please, show me one bit of evidence in which I have said whites are better?  If anything I have said the OPPOSITE that being white in our current culture is lame.  It is constantly under attack.  I could show you where you can get information on this topic, however, it will just be ignored and mocked and called "White Supremacist".

I also have said, fine call me a white supremacist.  If it makes it easier for you to comprehend then go for it.  I will accept the name.  However that doesn't do anything.  If you want me to admit that I am a White Supremacist, based off of being a proud white, and for wanting advance white interest (you can do this without being a supremacist), then fine, admittance.  I am just as much a white supremacist as Matt Crimson is a black supremacist.  Sorry Crimson, but advancing black interest or speaking on behalf of black interest makes you a supremacist, evidently.

Now can we move on?  Or do you think by calling me a supremacist automatically grants you victory?  Very flawed logic in that.

I mean, why even debate the issues.  Just cry out Supremacist! and claim moral superiority. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-14-2016, 09:56 PM