Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-14-2016, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Avtually there is a specific definition for a "strawman argument" and I only use it when ity is appropriate.  and almost everyone of your arguments is a complete strawman.  i don't hate myself.  I am not ashamed.  I do not feel guioty.  I like what white people have done and have no problem celebrating it.

But NONE of this keeps me from recognizing that there is a clear privilege to being white in the UNited Statesd.

You have no real arguments.  All you do is make stuff up and say it is true over and over again.  Bsically all you have to back up your position is a claim that you know everything and that anyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed.  You sound as pathetic as Brad.

Kinda like what you are doing now?

Strawmanning.  Claiming over and over again something that isn't true. 

Then do me a favor.  Say you are Pro White.

Post it in your signature.

I have posted evidence, no such evidence from you.  You just say it and think that it is so.  Please provide the evidence that whites are privilege.  Don't just say they are in control of politics and money.  Also make sure they are white and not Jewish.  Contrary to what you might believe but Diane Fienstein and Michael Bloomberg are Jewish and they don't associate with European Identity as much as they associate with Israel Identity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-14-2016, 10:19 PM