Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-14-2016, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure the latest thread got locked because of personal attack. Sorta like what's happening here.

Option A is OK: My view is that your thought here represent those of a racist

Option B is not: You are a racist, accept it.

It really is not that hard regardless how many times the mods try to point it out.

Exactly what I did.

(02-14-2016, 10:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, I think you are racist because of the things you post on a public message board.

More assumptions on your part...and more being wrong.   Sad

Providing examples will lead to you responding with long, rambling posts that all start out "I'm not a racist, but..." (Symbolically...not a direct quote).

Rock On

Sadly he continues to make assumptions.

(02-14-2016, 10:26 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, you just think I am a racist because I am white.

Again, show examples of me actually oppressing black people or calling for the oppression of black people.

I don't know if he is white. I don't know if he is a he. I don't know if he really likes stroking guns. I don't know if that is SN in their profile pick.

I just know that over the course of just a few days someone who used to be someone else has posted nothing but post about how he is only defending the white race while slamming everyone and anyone who has any kind of fact to disagree with him. All while playing the "i'm smarter than everyone because I taught myself these things" card and using the work "*****". Over and over. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - GMDino - 02-14-2016, 10:32 PM