Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-14-2016, 10:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So controlling wealth and power is not a privilege?

And how exactly do I know how many Jewish people do not consider themselves white?  Post your source for this and I will do the best I can

Got a link to Michael Bloomberg saying he is not white?  I'd really like to see that.

Here is a start for you.  I hope you don't expect me to do all of the leg work for your argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg

Though you might have to do a little more digging, wikipedia isn't very reliable and sometimes they don't have the information you are looking for.

To your question:

If whites actually held the wealth and power in the world, then you claim would be correct.  Your questions answer is Yes it is a privilege, however the majority of wealth (which translates to power) is not controlled by whites.  Again, someone who identifies as Jewish doesn't identify themselves as white.  They are white when it is convenient, Jewish all other times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-14-2016, 11:03 PM