Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-14-2016, 11:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Where did you get this info?

Exactly how often are white men harassed by blacks compared to black people harassed by white people?  You are not just making this up are you?

All you have to do isn google "KKK vandalism" or "racist vandalism" and you will see hundreds of photos of examples of black people being intimidated by white people.

So give me the exact numbers that you are citing.  Not random examples but exact numbers to back up your claim.

I have provided enough proof.  It is your turn.

Why don't you look up how many black women are raped by white men?

You can also look up how many white women are raped by black men?

"The Holder Justice Department stopped reporting statistics on interracial violence, but the data is available prior to 2008. An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the DoJ database. Page on bjs.gov"

That isn't a white supremacist website... I googled and found a link to Quora.

Funny how this person claims that the Justice Department stopped reporting statistics.  I wonder if that is true and I wonder why they would do that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-14-2016, 11:27 PM