Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 12:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh, man, this is pure gold.

First of all it was not my argument, it was yours.  then you provide a link that says this

On October 6, 2014, Queen Elizabeth II named Bloomberg an honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire for his "prodigious entrepreneurial and philanthropic endeavors, and the many ways in which they have benefited the United Kingdom and the U.K.-U.S. special relationship." Since Bloomberg is not a citizen of the United Kingdom, he cannot use the title "Sir", but Bloomberg may, at his own discretion, still use the post-nominal letters "KBE"

The way you make up stuff I am starting to think that you just made up the term "*****"

I am not allowed calling anyone *****.  I know that you didn't have anything to do with it, because no matter what we discuss, you at least seem to take it on the chin and bounce back.  I don't peg you as a reporting kinda guy.  Now, I don't know if I was reported or if it was just seen, but I was told to stop and given a verbal warning. 

I am currently debating on continuing on these boards, I know some would think it a victory, but it would be more like silencing a guy because you are afraid of what he is saying.  However, I don't think I want to associate with people that don't want to use the ignore button if they can't take any offense they may come across.  I prefer stronger minded people.  I am not rash though, I will give it some time to see how it goes.  If you don't see me, you will either see banned by my name or I will just stop posting.  Not a threat to anyone, just practicing what I preach.

I assure you I didn't invent the term *****.  NSFW, but google it.  So WTS, let us move on from the word, since it offends people.

However to the rest of your comment:

This is the part you missed:

"Michael Bloomberg was born at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston, on February 14, 1942.[2] His family is Jewish."

He is also American.  However, he is been know to heavily support and fund US policies that are for the protection and advancement of Israel.  Israel has been suspected of meddling in the policies of many western countries and has even been suspected of rigging some of our own elections.  WTS, these go more into conspiracy theories, but one thing that is fact, is that a lot of our political leaders have some connection to Israel, even Trump. Hollywood and the MMSM is also heavily run by people of Jewish background and claim Israel as a country that they are connected to.  New York is commonly referred to as Jew York.  None of this means anything, however I am very skeptical that it is totally without merit.  I look at is as "where there is smoke, there is fire".  I don't see the fire, but based off of some research that I have done, I do see compelling evidence.

That is why I said don't put anyone of Jewish background in the mix.  Bill Gates and the Walton family sure.  Zuckerberg, not so much.  Soros?  Definitely not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-15-2016, 01:54 AM