Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 01:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because whites make up such a larger portion of the population the difference is much smaller when you look at the percentages.  13.3% percent of violent crime against whites is committed by blacks while 9.9% of violent crime against blacks is committed by whites.

You are missing a vital piece of information here.  If you actually look at the tables you will see an asterisk (*) next to numbers for BOTH black-on-white rape/sexual assault (7.6%) and white-on-black (0.0).  This asterisk means that the "estimate was based on ten or fewer sample cases."  The DOJ only ask a sample of about 77,000 people or about i in 4,000 citizens.  And among the sample they found 10 or fewer cases of both white-on-black sexual assault AND 10 or fewer cases of black-on-white sexual assault.  No where does it say that there was not a single white-on-black sexual assault.

You are just not smart enough to understand the tables and what they really say.

So black are fewer in number but commit 8 times the attacks on whites and you disregard the information?  I am not sure you read the information correctly.

I didn't say there was non a single case, I even admitted that the comment was not my own, the comment came from a site called Quora, the guy who posted the comment gave the link. 

No where in my post do I say that there was not a single case of white on black.  I am also not saying that it doesn't ever happen.  I am saying that from the statistics there seems to be less whites oppressing blacks as you are imagining.  I also find it odd, if true, that they DoJ isn't keeping this statistic anymore.  Why do you think that is?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-15-2016, 02:03 AM