Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 01:30 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: And here I am still trying to figure out what difference European or Israel makes when the guy is as white as friggin Wonderbread. Confused

Do some research.  You might be surprised at what you find out.  Funny how Jesus was a Jew, we picture him as a white guy, but then all of a sudden we have Black Jesus.

So are Jews white or black?  Is Jesus white or black?

Or are they something else entirely?  I read an Israeli paper once that actually stated that all Jews are genetically linked in DNA and that this separates them from all other races.  Add in the God's Chosen people and you might start questioning other things.

The reason I am skeptical is because in Europe, it is illegal to ask questions about the Holocaust.  I find that to be odd.  Why is it illegal to ask questions about this event?

Notice that I am not saying that the Holocaust didn't happen.  NOPE.  I am making that clear right now.  I believe it did happen.  However, I am curious as to WHY, asking about the Holocaust is illegal in most European countries, not just Germany?

For me, it makes me a little less trusting of information given to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-15-2016, 02:11 AM