Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 03:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Confirmed by fellow police officers.

Seems to me there was someone else in this thread who tried to make a point by claiming a police officer told him something.  But of course that person could never supply a name or a place or anything else to prove that it was bnot just something he made up.

I have never said you can't question me or where I got my information.  However, that doesn't mean what I posted is false either.  It is up to you to take what was stated as being true or not.  If you don't take my word for it, then fine.  In fact I encourage you to do your own research.  It might enlighten you.  Of course you could just get research that supports your views.  You know Confirmation bias.

So if an allegation is made and other people concur with the allegation, then that is enough for a guilty verdict?

Basically, the allegation is this officer did something wrong.  Other officers side with the allegation.  That is enough to get a guilty verdict in a court of law?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-15-2016, 03:38 AM