Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 03:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You don't have to be in favor of oppression to be a racists.  all you have yo do is think that another race is inferior.  and all you have talked about is how black people are all schemers who use false claims of racial profiling to get what they want.  And how they are all stupid rubes who have been tricked by the schools into believing they are victims. And how they are unable to govern or control any area without it being a total failure.  And how much better South Africa was when the white people were running it.  Ans how they are unable to compete with white people.

Pretty much all you have done is denigrate the entire race and then squeal about how offended you are at being called a racist, 

Care to show me where I said ALL black people?

If it helps.  White people are schemers and have made false claims to get what they want. 

SA was running beautifully before the white government was removed.  I have also spoken with Afrikaners and have been told very similar things.  So forgive me if I think that SA was doing alright under white influence.

When did I say they couldn't control or govern any area without being a total failure?  I would love to see the quote that gave you that idea.

I have named plenty of black people, that I would hang out with, discuss and even look up to.  Allen West, Ali, Thomas Sowell, Stacey Dash, Tommy Sotomayor, Colion Noir, Nine Pound Sledge, Alphonso Rachel and many more.  So this notion that I think blacks are inferior is inaccurate.  Probably that strawman thingy again.

Oh no, I haven't squealed about being called a racist.  Not at the least.  No, sir, I have actually laughed at the cries of racist!  That Dino, you and Oncemore has supplied.  I am just pointing out that none of my post ever put down the entire race of black people or called for the oppression of blacks, nor have I actually oppressed any black people.

I was called racist for defending white culture and being proud of my heritage.  I wonder will you actually put in White Pride in your signature? 

I have said that the only reason you call me a racist is because I am white.  Your post, sir make you look like an Anti-White.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-15-2016, 04:00 AM