Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 04:54 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I get nothing out of it, there is no reason for me to go to such lengths,

Yes you do.  Your entire identity seems to be based on white pride, and any admission of a "white privilege" destroys your belief in the superiority of your race.  I have never seen anyone go to such lengths to prove that all white people in this country obtained all the power and control they have without any sort of privilege or advantage.  If you were to admit that there was a white privilege then it would damage your white pride.

(02-15-2016, 04:54 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I am not a lawyer, but Fred is.  So I am surprised that Fred has taken the stance of the accused being guilty.  If I am not mistaken Fred is a public defense attorney, which makes me even more surprised that his reaction to my counter is one full of ad homenim)

As a criminal defense attorney I known that it is almost impossible to create a defense on zero evidence.  If every defendant could walk just by saying, "They are lying because they don't like me" then I would win 100% of my cases. 

Unless I have a entire jury who will believe anything as long as it supports their white pride and the case involves allegations of racial profiling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - fredtoast - 02-15-2016, 05:08 AM