Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 05:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes you do.  Your entire identity seems to be based on white pride, and any admission of a "white privilege" destroys your belief in the superiority of your race.  I have never seen anyone go to such lengths to prove that all white people in this country obtained all the power and control they have without any sort of privilege or advantage.  If you were to admit that there was a white privilege then it would damage your white pride.

As a criminal defense attorney I known that it is almost impossible to create a defense on zero evidence.  If every defendant could walk just by saying, "They are lying because they don't like me" then I would win 100% of my cases. 

Unless I have a entire jury who will believe anything as long as it supports their white pride and the case involves allegations of racial profiling.

Again, please post where I said whites are superior?

Still haven't seen that posted.  I have seen strawman from you.  Not any evidence to back up me believing in the superiority of being white.

There is no way to damage my white pride.  

One thing that is very telling Fred, you say "my race"?  Isn't it your race too?  Or do you believe that we don't have a race?  Fred, you are coming across as very angry.  Why?

Actually as a defense attorney, you don't have to build the case, you just have to present reasonable doubt.  Our system, unless it has changed, puts the burden of proof on the accuser. 

For instance.  If I say I was robbed at gunpoint by Vlad.  Then it is up to the prosecution to build a case against Vlad.  All you have to do, is review the case the prosecution is going to present and the evidence and then give reasonable doubt to show that the evidence doesn't support what happened.  Am I sure it was Vlad?  How many line ups did I have in which I picked Vlad out of.  What type of gun did Vlad have?  Was Vlad found with a gun on him or in the vicinity?  Does this weapon have his fingerprints or other identifying evidence?

You don't actually have to prove innocence, you just have to give enough evidence to get a not guilty.  I am sure I am simplifying but you seem to not know that in a "innocent until proven guilty" motto, that the burden is not on the defense, it is on the prosecution. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black History Month: An Alternative - Sovereign Nation - 02-15-2016, 05:24 AM