Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-18-2015, 12:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I am omniscient, but not omnipotent, and know tonght's winning lottery numbers the winning numbers are the only numbers which will be drawn. It is impossible for any nonwinning numbers to be drawn. Because if a different number were to be drawn in the future it would change the future which I saw, but  because I'm omniscient I would have seen that change from the beginning.

So although I didn't affect anything the result cannot change. So if God knows I will reject him before Creation there is no possible way for me to accept Him. Because if I chose to accept God in my future life, God would know I'm going to Heaven.  But, God knows I'm going to Hell, not Heaven.

If God knows you will reject him in the end, it's because you chose to do it while you were here. Not because he made it that way.

The winning numbers were always the winning numbers once they were drawn. 

You're not getting any argument from me that once the outcome happens, that's the way it always was. My argument is, omniscience is only aware of the outcome, it doesn't effect the outcome. It was always that way because that's the path it took.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-18-2015, 12:42 PM