Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sikh actor: Aeromexico kicked me off flight
(02-14-2016, 09:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you would be fine with a policy that excluded convicted Rapists from immigrating?  I agree with that.  But that is not what you are asking for at all.  you are asking that all innocent immigrants be banned because they come from violent countries.  But the violent crime rate in the United States is one of the highest in the developed world.  

False again.
No one is asking for a permanent ban on innocent immigrants, right now in certain regions there are too many violent immigrants that are taking an advantage of the situation and trying to pass themselves off as innocent immigrants. Temporary bans on those regions? Absolutely, and they should remain in place until the area stabilizes. I am also all for sending them aid and protection until the time comes where they can safely return to their own homes.

The other thing I don't want, is your countries poor and uneducated. We have more than enough of our own to take care of, and those are the ones that will cost us the most to support (welfare) in our country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sikh actor: Aeromexico kicked me off flight - Mike M (the other one) - 02-15-2016, 03:19 PM