Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-15-2016, 05:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What if a white professor claimed that "white privilege" was just created to help black people because they are all scheming liars trying to get stuff they don't deserve by shaming white people.

A white professor would be fired.  Black professors such as Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell who for the most part hold those beliefs (less the vulgar language) still hold their positions in academia.

Would you agree there should be a protest to get him fired?
My guess is that he's be fired on the spot. No protest needed.

What if a professor claimed man has not contributed to global warming?  Should he be fired?
Stupid and irrelevant question. But no.

What about a professor who claimed that the Zionist running Israel are cause us a lot of problems in the middle east?  Should he be fired?
No. Reprimanded. They are there to teach, not to indoctrinate students with leftist demagoguery.

My question is this...Are you more concerned about Grundy not getting fired or the imaginary white man in your head who did the same thing getting fired?

Are professors allowed to voice their opinions or not?
Hell no. As I said they are there to teach. Haven't we had enough of the democrat state run media give their opinions rather than just reporting the news?

Students are to develop their own opinions. A good professor would conduct a class playing devils advocate for both sides letting students form their own opinions.

Get a load of this moron "professor" caught on tape bashing Republicans

http://news.yahoo.com/video/extreme-liberal-bias-caught-tape-004614928.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - Vlad - 02-16-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM