Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-16-2016, 03:11 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Again - this is marginalizing the threats just because of the color of the person's skin.  You have been conditioned to believe this so therefore you think advocacy groups for blacks are OK while whites don't need them.  That line of thought is dangerous.  You should be advocating for yourself.  

What institutionalized threats exist for white people in the justice system?

Quote:Black lives ALREADY mattered.  They have not been ignored.  See, you rationalize BLM.  That is why ALL LIVES MATTER was started - to tell black people, that BLM is unnecessary.  White people already know and they knew that black lives are important.  There was NO need to create this organization.  

The data respectfully disagrees with you on this. This is like saying there is no need for groups that advocate for battered women because there are some laws and shelters.
Quote:Look at the bold in your previous comment - you say extremist on both sides - the KKK are the extremist on the white side.  No one takes them seriously.  On the other side are people of repute.  They are college professors.  You can counter that the KKK are just poor people, maybe not poor- but they are not in position like college professors.  If you know one that is currently a college professor and they are freely expressing their views then I would like to see the link.  So it isn't strawmanning - you actually said what you said, and I was explaining that what you are trying to marginalize as "both sides having extremist" as if to suggest that since both sides have them it isn't a big deal.  I contend that it isn't the same because the influence that a college professor has is not the same as the influence that mechanic has.

Again, when was I arguing against you on this? You're so eager to have something to disagree with that you rush to put arguments in people's mouths. I'll play along right now if you want me to. I am correct in what I said. These people represent a minority and the majority does not agree with them. Does a random visiting professor who was immediately compared to Hitler by the black man who ran the event wield some bit of influence? Sure, so obviously that makes him a little more dangerous than Cletus the slack jawed yokel who talks big at the redneck bar every night. Still, it's dishonest to suggest that anyone who is a part of a white supremacist group doesn't have influence. David Duke would take offense.

Quote:Didn't you just say that Renegade Broadcasting is a hate group?  You made sure that everyone knew that they stood against Jews and supported Hitler.  That in itself is calling them white supremacist.  Look at what I have been called, just for being pro-white.

No, that was based off their other shared videos that attacked Jews, Israel, and supported Nazism. It had nothing to do with that particular video.

Quote:The point was this comment was not needed.  It has no bearing on the video or the point of the thread.  Who cares if RB supports Hitler and is against Jews?  Just so you know if you question the validity of the claims made about the Holocaust you are automatically labeled an Antisemite?  Basically if you say that Auschwitz wasn't a death camp (not that there were no death camps, just that Auschwitz wasn't one of them) then you are against Jews?  There is a Jewish man that has been ostracized for questioning and he did a very convincing report on it.

I felt like it was. If you want people to stop accusing you of being racist and accept that "pro-white" isn't racist, don't use sources from pro Nazi groups. Trying to help you out. Also, let's not turn this isn't a holocaust denial thread. 

I do appreciate the response. It was a civil exchange and I hope you saw that because someone accepts that there are issues regarding race, they don't believe in the tactics used by inexperienced social activists with ridiculous expectations. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - BmorePat87 - 02-16-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM