Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-16-2016, 12:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do when YOU make an argument based on an imaginary claim somehow I am the one who has to prove you wrong?

You made the claim so YOU do the work to prove it.

LOL- you must be confused about what I am asking you to do.

I say there are college professors that are very anti white.  They are free to share their opinions with little to no backlash.  Guys like you just call it free speech.

So you asked:

"What if a white professor claimed that "white privilege" was just created to help black people because they are all scheming liars trying to get stuff they don't deserve by shaming white people

Would you agree there should be a protest to get him fired?"

To answer that, I requested you to please post all of the links of white professors who are doing this.

I know they don't exist because a white professor doing just this would be fired immediately.  There would be huge backlash and guys like you would say that they do have free speech just not freedom from the consequences of spewing hate speech. 

So me agreeing with whether there should be a protest to get him fired would be unnecessary, since the action would be immediate.

The point of my post was to illustrate how wrong your post is.  If you can find a white college professor that is anti-black then please post the link.  As I said, I will wait.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM