Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Southern Indiana man charged with 20 counts of incest
(02-16-2016, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't have the figures on this but aren't pedos typically gay man.   Not to say there isn't straight ones either just overall higher % of men and boy gaytown.

Feel free to correct me I don't have the info on me and have no interest in searching, not feeling well tonight.

Hell if I know.  Given that the marriage age in the USA ranges from 12-17 I would say most pedophiles are straight and committed to a single god and state-sanctioned man/woman relationship.  Hardy har!  Nah, I kid.

Seriously, I watched all of that show where Chris Hansen shows up to bust guys who want to diddle 14 year olds and most of them are just dirty guys with wives and families at home and cheap beer and Mike's Hard Lemonade in hand.  Actually, if we're talking about the medical and psychological term of pedophilia we'd need to do a lot more research BUT I'm pretty sure there isn't anything to your claim, no.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southern Indiana man charged with 20 counts of incest - Nately120 - 02-16-2016, 10:59 PM