Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-17-2016, 03:58 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: What he doesn't get freedom of speech? 

Of course he does. Do you know what freedom of speech means? The government didn't fire him, a private employer did. 

Quote: know that was Fred who said this, but again, he is fired, Grundy is not.  His was a joke and at no time was he calling for the death of black people.  Grundy has called white males the problem, another professor has called for the utter destruction of the white race.  Both of them are still employed.

I guess this guy's company cares more than Boston University does about maintaining a positive public image. 

Quote:Yet so far the media has yet to call the Marine who was attacked a hate crime.  

That's very responsible of them with so little details surrounding an ongoing investigation. It's like not calling a shooting terrorism as soon as it happens because the guy was Muslim or the victims were at Planned Parenthood.

Quote:You are wrong, when discussing racial politics, I find it very important to see how whites are treated worldwide and not be so narrow minded.  This is why I laugh at the people on here, they really like to control the arguments and when you factor how whites are treated worldwide it greatly hurts their stance that whites have all of this supposed power.

What is happening in UK is beyond irrelevant to what is happening here. Different countries with different population and different governments and different protections with different histories and different cultures. 

Quote:Look, it is manipulation.  49% is higher than 30%.  That means police have killed more whites than they do blacks.  Do you agree that blacks commit more crimes than whites?  I can show statistics that would support that they do.

You're clearly bad with numbers and that's ok. I am not, so here I am explaining how statistics works to you. Whites are underrepresented in police killings while blacks are overrepresented. Whites should account for 62% while Blacks should account for only 13%. 

Quote:The reference to "Making the Black Kids Angry" is a book "Don't Make The Black Kids Angry" and there is another "White Girl Bleed A Lot".  Both books are recommended by Thomas Sowell and Allen West and have been written by Colin Flaherty.  I am sure you have heard of him.

Never heard of him.

Quote:Again with the statistics.  You even state that the people MORE likely to be possessing contraband are minorities.  So who do you stop?  An old white lady?  Or the young black man?  If looking for contraband you would stop the one who is more likely carrying.  If they aren't then no problem.  If they are then that is what led to the arrest, not the color of skin.  It is almost as if you would rather them stop the old lady who isn't carrying anything illegal over the black man who is.

I did not. I stated that with regards to those stopped, we have statistics on 1) percent of population that they make up (demographics), 2) likelihood to be possessing contraband (as in we know the likelihood of any group to be using and possessing these things and 3) the minority status of those who are stopped. For example, FBI statistics show us that in 2010, 14% of black people used pot and 12% of white people used pot. Black people were 350% more likely to be arrested for possession than white people are. 

Black people account for 25% of NYC's population and 50% of the random stops from the stop and frisk program. 

Half of all homicide victims are black, but the majority of people on death row are there for killing white victims. 

White people account for 70% of arrests but 40% of those sentenced to Prison. Black people account for 28% of arrests and 40% of those sentenced to prison. 

The average sentence for a violent crime is a year longer for black people than white people.

All statistics that exists. One explanation that rejects a racial bias is a poverty bias. If you're poor, you're less likely to have a good lawyer. If you're black, you're more likely to be poor. Is that your belief?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - BmorePat87 - 02-17-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM