Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature
(02-17-2016, 05:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Are they? I guess that's for the law to decide. 

I've said this before and I'll say this again. There are no recorded cases of these laws being used to assault women. 
What law? The law of nature? The hardware in the bathrooms around the country are not designed around the fact if you like to play with dolls or wear dresses or play army man and be macho. They are designed for the anatomy of a specific sex.

Who says it has to be sexual assault? If all a teenage boy had to do was say he wanted to use the girls bathroom and he got to go into the same gym locker room with stripped down girls. There would be a few that would do that on there own because why not and more than a few that would do it to impress their friends. 

I dont even have a daughter. But if i did i wouldnt want an environment where it would be so easy as telling a little lie for a hormonally charged teenage boy to get to use the same locker room. Did you go to middle school and high school. I went to public schools and that kind of situation just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature - NATI BENGALS - 02-17-2016, 05:48 PM