Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature
(02-17-2016, 05:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Imagine back to your middle school and high school days. Did you have any friends or maybe even yourself that could possibly want to see a person of the opposite sex in a state of undress? Would/could they possibly tell a little lie to get that opportunity that they otherwise would not have gotten? 

Ok, I'm pretending I'm 13 again.  Let's see...how do I see a naked female?  Do I go look at my uncle's Playboys?  Do I attempt to get a girlfriend and experiment?  No, I got it!  I'll tell everyone in the school that I think I'm a female and then I'll walk into the girls room and, I don't know, demand that a girl let me watch her take a crap because I think I'm a girl too?

Seriously, how does this scenario work in your world?  Do middle school girls walk around the girls room naked?  Are they like, making out in there, or is it just an unsexy bathroom?  Maybe I didn't hang out with the right crowd, but if a guy goes into the girls bathroom or locker room to see some naked chicks he's going to look like a total creepy perv and be blacklisted with any decent gal in that school.  I guess his idiot buddies would give him some high-fives, but I wouldn't bet on it.

This is like one step up from watching your sister get undressed in terms of desperation and sex-offender-in-training.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature - Nately120 - 02-17-2016, 06:17 PM