Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature
(02-17-2016, 07:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And yet you are the one who thinks "the rules" are going to stop them from running in there and soaking in all this fine fine teenage boobage.  It's just amusing that you think teenage boys are just going to be able to yell "I think I should have a vagina!" and then be given a red carpet to a peep show.

Again, it's astounding that a defense against transgender legislation is "It'd be nice to help transgendered people, but straight people are TOTALLY going to use this to rape people."  Why are straight men such uncontrollable rape-fiends?  Were those shrill feminists right when they decided men were just predatory savages?
Im not saying anything about rape. Why does it have to go that far to violate someone? And the rules are going to enable them. Can boys go into the girls locker room now? No. These new rules would let that happen.

I dont want my fictional daughter to have to deal with some boy telling one little lie and then getting to share the same locker room with my daughter because people have their feelings hurt they cant use the bathroom of the opposite sex. And now because of your new rule and one little lie my daughter gets to share a locker room with a someone of the opposite sex every day.

We wouldnt have a show like teen moms if i was breaking new ground with the concept teenagers have sexual urges. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature - NATI BENGALS - 02-17-2016, 07:23 PM