Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature
(02-17-2016, 07:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why can't boys go in the locker room now?  Is there some magic forcefield that keeps them out?  Granted, I haven't been in a school for a while, but how are rules going to stop people who don't follow rules, again?

First off, this isn't MY NEW RULE.  I have no strong opinions on this outside of the fear that it is going to turn girls locker rooms into all-access peep shows.  Plus, is it really only going to take "one little lie" to convince the school, other girls, and/or other boys that this fictional offending boy identifies as a female?  Again, I don't know the rules but are we anticipating a boy walking into the girls locker room and saying "I think I'm a girl" and the principal granting his/her blessing while the boy stares at the girls getting dressed?

Maybe your fictional daughter says "Um, Bobby came in, said he was a girl and then stared at us getting dressed and walked over to his friends and told them about our boobs and gave them high fives." and that might be the end of Bobby's genius scheme.  I just picture you picturing 8th period gym class and every boy saying "I totally think I'm a girl" and then waling en masse into the girls locker room and staring at them getting dressed with political and legal impunity.  Forgive me if this scenario is too absurd.

Seems to me like teen boys and girls managed to find ways to satisfy their sexual curiosity without pretending to be other genders and going into the wrong bathroom, actually.

Yea there are rules that keep them out. Do those rules get broken? Of course. Would a rule letting them walk right in get broken even more. I would think so.

I dont know. Who is to question it. If Timmy says he is a girl the law says he gets to use the girls bathroom. Go ahead and harrass that son/daughter and question their gender ID in these wonderful PC days and risk getting sued.

Um just because someone identifies as a girl doesnt mean they cant like girls. Get with the PC times.

Yea imagine that. Teens will do things they are not supposed to in order to fulfill sexual urges and desires. 

It doesnt make sense to even question this. Maybe we should change the symbol on bathroom doors to a penis and vagina. I dont even know why this is a thing. My most logical defense against it other than you are born with sex chromosomes is you are asking for a shit storm when giving teenage boys a rule that allows them to walk right in to the girls locker rooms.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature - NATI BENGALS - 02-17-2016, 07:56 PM