Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
(02-18-2016, 01:11 AM)Gohards Wrote: 6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?
You know the answer to this. Of course.

No, I really don't know the (your) answer.  I've heard many people say that they would rather keep him.

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it?
Obviously considering they just won Super Bowl.... Very dumb question.

A number of people have bemoaned the fact that they "went all in" in previous years, as it will hinder their ability to spend later.  It's basically a question of if you're willing to give up potential future success for immediate results.  On these boards it appears many aren't.  Nor is the team.

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be?
No... Just no.

Take it more seriously?

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner?
Wasnt aware but no.  Canadians have no business even being here, let alone owning an nfl team.

Kevin Bacon is Canadian?  Huh, learn something new every day.  But yeah, he's married to Troy Blackburn.  I see him at training camp a lot.

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason.
What the hell is a "name" free agent....?

Do you really need this explained?  Name, as in a name hire, a name brand.  Someone you've heard of.  Rick Pitino is a name hire, John Brannen is not.  Matt Forte is a name free agent, Brandon Tate is not.  Make sense?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire - Wes Mantooth - 02-18-2016, 01:27 AM