Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-16-2016, 03:11 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Didn't you just say that Renegade Broadcasting is a hate group?  You made sure that everyone knew that they stood against Jews and supported Hitler.  That in itself is calling them white supremacist.  Look at what I have been called, just for being pro-white.

Yeah, let's take look at what you were called just for being "pro-white."

I myself called you a white supremacist a full day after you called multiple posters a racial epithet used by white supremacists to "white shame" (a term I learned here from white, right wing conservatives) other white people as race traitors multiple times. You called Dino that epithet because he had the nerve to write, "Good post."  Then you called Charvelplaya, "probably a black" because he wrote "Seconded."

You've stated a native born, white American of Russian descent isn't white because he is Jewish. So who cares if one of your sources has a Neo-Nazi ideology?

You dismiss everything the "MMSM" reports as liberal brain washing. So you get your news from obscure far-right wing websites and YouTube videos with racist, white supremacist, Neo-Nazi, or antisemetic ideology not because you share those ideological views, but because they are the only ones reporting the"truth."  Even though you dismiss the liberal media, we shouldn't dismiss your sources because even Neo-Nazis report facts. 

You told Pat to stand up like you for "your people" because your "pro-white."  But, you feel BLM is racist because black men standing up for their people is racist. 

So you use white supremacist slang. You get some of your news from others with white supremacist views. But, you're not a white supremacist because you just go to their sites for the truth. Does that sum it up?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-18-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM