Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish Magazine: Islamic Rape of Europe
(02-18-2016, 11:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Some predictions I have seen are saying this may cause a fractured Bundestag, which has happened before, making it so no party really has any true power. AfD will have some influence, of that there is no doubt, but I think we will see a much more moderate approach play out in it all.

Why Merkel, who is the head of a party that is actually considered center-right, has been doing this I have no idea. It's rather baffling when you think about it and it makes sense when you see that even people in her party's coalition are against her on things. Die Bundesregierung and der Bundestag are making moves to right the situation, but Merkel definitely fouled it all up. There was an opportunity to take a measured approach to it all and the sentiment would not have gotten to where it is.

I know there are a lot of Germans, the majority according to polls, in favor of accepting refugees from war torn countries like Syria. But they don't want the gates just flung open like Merkel had done.

That almost sounds like what Trump has proposed.

His full quote if I am not mistaken was, a temporary ban until we can figure out what is going on and the best way to keep our citizens safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polish Magazine: Islamic Rape of Europe - Sovereign Nation - 02-18-2016, 11:54 AM