Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Lives Matter thugs attack Marine hero
(02-18-2016, 12:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Anyone who advocates for and calls for the killing of police officers is a criminal. Anyone who threatens to kill cops until policy is changed is a terrorist.

As far as the library, I'd need more information. I can go to a library and intimidate people and it not be terrorism. Depends on what I am doing.

The violence in the OP isn't terrorism. You have some random young adult males asking someone a loaded question, calling someone a terrorist and then attacking them. At this point it's random violence. If there was a threat prior that the man proclaim support for their cause or they would attack him, I would be more willing to call it domestic terrorism. 

The issue is you asked about BLM. It's hard because they're not very united under any real competent leadership. The cause itself is not a terrorist cause. Actions taken by some who advocate for their cause, however, might be. It's like how those who support the rights for ranchers against the federal government are not terrorists. However, the actions of some of those people in Oregon was terrorism. 

Ok. I don't blame you for being stuborn on the Oregon thing, as you resolutely staked your claim; no matter how wrong it was.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives Matter thugs attack Marine hero - bfine32 - 02-18-2016, 12:38 PM