Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. Best record since 1988, yet one-n-done again? B+

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? Nope. We should've John Fox'd him.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. More confident, mostly based on the leap Dalton took. 

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? There were many, but it's hard to trump Dalton fighting for the MVP after the season he had in '14.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment? Whitworth. Just trying give a different take here. It didn't seem like he was as dominant, and those 2 dumb drive killing penalties in the playoff game were a total choke job on his part.

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron. Do you take it? Absolutely.

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Ugh. I'm going to say MLJ. As long as we keep 1 safety, I think Shawn Williams will be a good starter in place of the one we lose.

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Tate.

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? Yes and no. I don't mind him being chippy when it's calculated and smart. The refs will be looking for him now, so he needs to reel it in some. Fwiw, the ankle twist on Cam was dirty and over the top.

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Pacman is easily the better player on the field. I wonder how much Leon's leadership means though. I gotta say I'd keep Pacman.

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? See the Lombardi.

12.) If you could be any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? Definitely Michael.

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? Lolwut?

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Danny Trevathan. Or let MLJ walk and bring in Alshon Jeffery.

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)?

I don't see us being better than 12-4, but I could see a playoff win if Dalton is healthy. Would it surprise anyone if Marv extended his record to 0-8 though?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire - Shake n Blake - 02-18-2016, 01:25 PM